Your room photos are shown on your booking screen and in your iBex brochure and are one of the main selling tools for your room types and your property. It's easy to update them which can be done at anytime.
|Max photo size is 2MB.|
The multi property and multi room photos are displayed on your public booking screen – the primary photos are in your iBex property brochure, and also on the Property Details section on your booking screens.
Adding a photo
- Select Manage Property Images link (under Settings -> Property in your iBex menu).
- You can check which photo's are which by selecting the View button for any photo.
- To add a photo, select the check box under the room type you want to upload the photo for
(e.g we want to upload a photo of our 2 bedroom unit, so check the 'Room Photo' box under this heading).
- Choose the file and then click Upload.
|TIP: The primary photo is the first photo that the guest will see when they are in your booking screens.|
4. You can expand or collapse the photo section by clicking on the + or - button next to the room name
Deleting a photo
Select Manage Property Images link (under Settings -> Property in your iBex menu).
- You can check which photos are which by selecting the View button for any photo.
3. To delete a photo, click on the circle at the beginning of the Photo title so it is selected and click Delete.