Your extras photos are shown on your new front booking screen and are a good way of marketing your extra items you wish to sell. It's easy to update them which can be done at anytime.
|Max photo size is 4MB. If you do not have any software to resize your images, you can find one online such as - www.picresize.com|
1. Select Search Extras in iBex (under Extras heading in your menu).
2. Once the Search Extras page is open, click on the Photos button on the top right.
3. A popup window will appear as below. You may need click the + symbol next to Upload New Photo to expand this area.
4. If you have more than one property you will need to select which property the image/extra applies to.
5. Next you will need to select the extra from the drop down menu for which you wish to upload the image.
6. You now need to select the Choose File button, and locate the file on your computer.
7. Once you have chosen the file click Upload, and if the image uploads successfully then a new Crop Photo window will appear as below.
On the Crop Photo screen you can drag on the image to select a specific area and size. Once done select the ‘Crop & Save’ button. Repeat steps above if you want multiple photos for your extra.
8. The extras will then appear on the new front booking screens on the ‘Add Extras’ page as seen below.