When you click on a cell in the rates table a Set Rates or Change Min Stay pop up will appear.
You must select which option it is that you want to do by either selecting Set Rates or Change Min Stay.
Whichever option is activated will be highlighted green.
Depending on what you are trying to do will determine what you should do from here. Below are some statements that will help guide you to the correct instructions that you need, or alternatively use the options in the menu on the left.
What do you want to do? If I want to:
- Change my seasonal prices
- Change my prices for a month (or any period longer than 10 days)
- Change my prices for different days of the week for a month (for example, to have different weekday/weekend rates).
Then Set a Long Term Price Change
- Change my price for a weekend, a special event or a public holiday (or any period less than 10 days).
- Replace the minimum stay requirement from a 1 night to a multi night requirement for a weekend, special event or a public holiday (or any period less than 10 days) so they can only book if their stay is for the same or more than the minimum number of nights set
- Change my price and the minimum stay requirement for a weekend, a special event or a public holiday (or any period less than 10 days) so they can only book if their stay is the same or more than the minimum number of nights set and at the new price.
Then Set a Short Term change
- Add a special offer (to run alongside my normal rates)
- Add a new rate (to run alongside my other rates) which has different inclusions and term's (for example, a Room Only rate, a B&B rate, etc)
- Add a rate or an offer that is valid for a specific company or agent (such as a Wotif Special).
Then Create a new rate