For example - you want a different price for next season.
When making a Long Term price change, you can change the price for a specific date range, specific days of the week in a date range, or indefinitely.
This is best demonstrated in an example.
I want to increase my rate for the Standard room from $80 per night to $90 per night for the summer (1st December to 30th April).
- Go to the Rates Calendar
- Select the Long Term method so that it is highlighted green
- Click on any cell that represents the price that you want to change
TIP - Do not worry about the date as this can be selected in the next stage
- A Set Rates pop up will appear with the Set Rates button highlighted green
- Ensure that the Rate Type field has the correct iBex rate name selected
- Ensure that the minimum stay requirement is the one that you want to change
- Select the Date range that you want the new prices applied
- Enter the new price in the Base field
- Enter a new price in the Additional person field (if applicable)
- Select Set Rates
iBex will then confirm the changes have been saved so that you can Close the pop up.
Some Helpful Tips:|