You can set different prices and/or minimum stay requirements for different days of the week. Instructions are provided below.
For example - you want a different price or a 2 night minimum stay requirement for weekends.
Depending on the duration that you want to set the different prices and/or minimum stay requirements would determine whether it's just a matter of making a long term price change or a short term price change.
Instructions (Long Term)
- Go to the Rates & min stays calendar screen.
- Select the Long Term method so that it is highlighted green.
- Click on any cell that represents the price that you want to change.
Tip - Do not worry about the date as this can be selected in the next stage
- A Set Rates pop up will appear with the Set Rates button highlighted green.
- Ensure that the Rate Type field has the correct iBex rate name selected.
- Ensure that the minimum stay requirement is the one that you want to change.
- Select the Date range (which is not set to indefinitely) that you want the new prices applied.
- Enter the new price in the Base field.
- Enter a new price in the Additional person field (if applicable).
- Select Set Rates.
iBex will then confirm the changes have been saved so that you can Close the pop up.
Some helpful tips:|
Instructions (Short Term)
Go to the Rates & Min Stays calendar screen or select the Price change - short term option in the Rates & Min stays section in the menu.
If not selected, click on the Short Term button so that it is highlighted green.
If the dates are not showing in the calendar, select the date in the mini calendar on the right hand side.
Once you have entered the new prices, click the Save button.
iBex will then confirm that the rates have been updated.
If you select the Long Term option and click the Refresh button, you will see that the new prices and/or the minimum stay requirement has been updated on the calendar.