If you have an account set up with Airbnb, you can connect it to your iBex Channel Manager so that any rates and room availability are automatically updated by your iBex system. In return, any bookings made at Airbnb will also be automatically updated in your iBex system.
PMS users - All Bookings will automatically be allocated a unit in accordance with what order you have set your units to be allocated to and will show on your Bookings Calendar.
If you're not already signed up with Airbnb, please click here and complete the details required.
Set up the connection yourself FREE OF CHARGE using our self help instructions below.
Set Up Instructions
Please use the following connection instructions to connect Airbnb to your iBex Channel Manager:
The property has to have an existing account and listings representing each iBex room set up in Airbnb.
In your Airbnb account for each listing you will need to go to the Availability tab and ensure the Booking window is set to “Dates unavailable by default” in order for iBex to send through 2 years worth or rates and availability
- Login to your iBex account – click here
Click on New Sales Channel in the iBex menu (under the header Channel Management). Click on the green Plus symbol for the Airbnb sales channel.
Choose the Selling Group for the rates you wish to send to the Airbnb.
Click Register Sales Channel button. You will progress to the Channel Mapping tab.
Enter your email address at iBex Notification Emails To field. It is recommended that iBex Booking Email Rule is set to ‘Follow normal email rules’.As Airbnb does not send cancellation emails your only notification of these will be if you turn on iBex emails.
- Set Allocation Handling field as required (we recommend Total per Room).
- Set Min Stay Handling field as required (we recommend First Available).
- Click Save button.
- Click Save & Update Channel button to activate the connection.
- Click Connect to Airbnb.
- Login with your Host Airbnb credentials and accept Ts&Cs.
- You have now connected your Airbnb account to iBex.
- You can now map any of the iBex Rooms to any of your Listings which will appear in the Channel Room Name drop-down.
Complete each room mapping row as follows:
Channel Room Name – select as required (this is the listing name at Airbnb).
iBex Rate Name – select as required.
Additional Pax Pricing must be set as Airbnb's original nightly rates will be cleared and overwritten with rates and the add. pax pricing set in iBex (Please note a minimum of $8 applies).
- Click Save & Update Channel button.
- Wait a few minutes and click View Log button.
Tip: If the Remote Service Log Viewer indicates queued updates are pending, wait a further few minutes and click the ‘Refresh’ button.
- If you have performed the connection successfully you will see OK messages for inventory & rates uploaded.
See example below.
We recommend to log into your Airbnb account and check that your Airbnb has been updated as expected.