PMS users only
If you have created a quote or held a room for a customer, they may contact you to confirm their option. You can easily update the status of their booking and make amendments before sending them a confirmation.
Upgrade Hold to Booking
1. Open customer's held booking.
2. Amend the booking's details as necessary (for example, add a payment or credit card details, or update the public and private notes).
3. Select if you want an email sent.
4. Update the status from On Hold to Confirmed in the Status drop down option.
The Held option will now be a confirmed booking.
Upgrade Quote to Booking
- Find your quote by entering the booking reference or guest name in the Search Bookings option in your menu and clicking on the reference number.
- Amend any booking details as necessary (for example, add a payment or credit card details, update the public and private notes).
- You will see an option to accept or reject the quote and a drop down box with an option to email the guest. Click the Accept button and iBex will automatically assign a unit to the booking and send a confirmation email (if selected).
You will now be able to see the reservation on your bookings calendar. If you choose to send an email to the guest they will receive the following email: