The Guest Manifest gives you access to view guest details for a specific date range.
This can be especially useful for multi property accounts who may want to send their managers a manifest of the exact numbers in the property on a given date/dates. You can also use the report to compare which properties are busier than others and there are various options to filter your guest manifest to find the information you may be looking for.
Having a list of all guests in your accommodation on a nightly basis can also be advantageous in case of emergencies where all guests need to be accounted for quickly. See the below instructions on how to use this feature. By creating a reporting group for each property you will be able to easily select and email daily information to managers or properties.
Guest Manifest Report
Find the Guest Manifest Report under Operations < Reports in your menu.
- Choose the property you want the guests manifest for, or choose Select All in the drop down box (for properties that have reporting groups set up check that All Properties are selected in the drop down box above Report Groups, and select as many reports as you like by ticking the check box next to each report name).
- Choose the dates you want the report to show for.
- Status of the booking can be included, otherwise All is the default setting.
- Choose to include extras in the report
- Click Search
- You will see the report appear, note that the bookings are listed in the order they were booked (For properties with reporting groups this will be the same, but you will see the name of each reporting group next to the booking).
|For multi-property accounts who have set up Reporting Groups (further instructions below) there will be an Email option available once you click Search|
Setting up Reporting Groups for the Guest Manifest
Firstly you will need to create a reporting group so you can filter this in your Guest Manifest.
- To do this, go to Manage Unit Groups under Settings < Reporting Groups in your menu. A pop up will appear and prompt you to fill in the details:
Title: For easiest reference, you can place the name of the property you wish to use this report for.
Report Email: this is where the guest manifest will be sent to, so add in the manager of the property's address, or the property email.
Description: you can add some information here to specify what the report is for (if needed).
Click Save, then Exit.
Note that for multi-property accounts, you will need repeat the above steps to make a reporting group for each individual property.
- Once you have created a reporting group, click on Search Units under Settings < Units
- Choose the Bulk Update option and select the check box next to Reporting Groups
- Tick the report that you want your property to use (Do not click Save yet)
|IMPORTANT: Make sure when you select the property in reporting groups, that you are in the property that it will correspond to. |
e.g I am creating the Report for Bassett Holiday Park, so I will double check that I'm currently in that property by checking in the top left corner of iBex
- Before saving the report, you need to select all units in the property by ticking the Apply To box.
TIP: If you have multiple pages of units, the easiest way to do this is to go to your Screen Options (top right hand side of the page) and set the Rows per page to a number higher than the units you have, so you can select them all without having to continuously change pages. You can change this option back once you have made the report.
- Once you have successfully ticked all of the units in the property, click Save.
Note that you will also have to do the above steps for each individual property and assign them to the correct Reporting group that you made in step 1.
Issuing Guest Manifest to Report Managers
In the guest Manifest there will now be an email option available when you click Search (make sure you have checked which reporting groups you want included before you select Search).
- Select Email and a pop up window will appear. This will have a list of all the reporting groups you have, and the email addresses that you provided when you first made the Reporting Group
(In the example below both email addresses for the two properties are the same as the same manager runs both)
- Clicking on Preview will generate a pop up with all the reports you are sending in one easy to read place. Note that not all properties will receive all the reports, just the ones assigned to their email addresses.
- Click Email Reports and wait a moment, you will see a green text appear on the right notifying you that the report for that property has sent. The reports are sent to the property/manager in a PDF format for easy viewing.